Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Scammers!

Hi!
      I want to talk to you about scammers. Here is how you avoid them:
If you see someone say to send them something and they will send back... DON'T DO IT! Just say, "Only use the trade system".


Once, someone said to go to their den, and I went to their den. Oh, it was a store, and later when only me and her were at her den, I said, "Do you have a headdress?" Then she said, " Ummm...... yes, but I have the code for it." And then I said," Please tell me it." Then, she said," Send me 4 rares!" But I only had one so I sent her it. Then I sent her my only Santa hat and beard. Then She sent me The Santa hat and beard back. Then, she jam- a-gramed me back saying, " RARE HEADDRESS AJ TOO TOO FINE ONES"


                                               I hope you're not gonna get scammed ever!
                                                      Your Friend,
                                                                                    payton20062!

No comments:

Post a Comment